Bambinchen – Goat Milk Formula Products
Infant formula (sometimes known as “starter formula”) is designed to meet the nutritional needs of infants from birth, while follow-on formula is designed for use by infants from 6 months of age. DGC – the manufacturer of Bambinchen – combine the most recent nutritional science with state of the art processing and “whole of milk use” to deliver the natural nutritional benefits of goat milk.
Professional advice should be sought before using an infant formula. Good maternal nutrition is important for breastfeeding and reversing a decision not to breast-feed can be difficult. Proper use of an infant formula product is important to the health of the infant. Infant formulas should be used as directed.
Bambinchen 1 + Bambinchen 2:
- manufactured in New Zealand with 100% goat milk proteins.
- use whole goat milk to retain the natural features of goat milk.
- are formulated with added folic acid, vitamin B12, C, D, E and iron to meet internationally accepted nutrient levels for infant formulas.
- have no added whey proteins to reduce the allergenic burden.
- use the natural blend of goat milk fat and selected vegetable oils rather than extensively modified fats.
- have been proven through randomised clinical trials to support appropriate growth and nutrition outcomes for infants less than 12 months.
More information is coming soon. If you are situated in Europe, feel free to order online here – by now only in german language: